Organic Royal Mixed Quinoa
We at AMAISHA like to call it the food from heaven. Royal Quinoa (Wild Chenopodium Quinoa) is an andean grain only produced in Bolivia, under the requirements of organic production, near two vast salt flats perched at an altitude of over 3500 meters above sea level. Justifiedly described as a superfood, quinoa is gluten-free and serves as a perfect replacement for more common cereals. It is interesting to note that, as opposed to these cereals, quinoa is not a grass. It is a pseudo cereal botanically related to spinach:) It is a remarkable source of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Which makes it an ideal nurturing diet for vegans just as for any other health-conscious foodie.
RS SENSAG N°040403060027, RS N° RSA05|90111, RS N° Reg MS A-1652-11
US FDA Registration - Organic Standard for United States of America (NOP-USDA)
European Union (Reg. 834/2008 EU)
Canada (CAN/CGSB-32.320, CAN/CGSB-32.311)
Bolivia Certified by IMO CERT
Brasil IBD (Lei 10.831/03)
- Kosher by Star-K Kosher Certification, Halal.
- Bring 1 L of water or broth to boil.
- Stir in Quinoa and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and grain is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork, serve and enjoy :)